At our website, we take copyright infringement very seriously, and we are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998. If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent who believes that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our anime downloading website, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible.
To file a DMCA complaint, please send us an email to our designated agent at Apkdragon.email@example.com. Your email must include the following information:
● A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized agent
● A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
● A description of the material that you claim is infringing and its location on our website
● Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
● A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
● A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Once we receive your DMCA complaint, we will take swift action to remove the infringing material from our website. Please note that we will also provide the alleged infringer with a copy of your complaint and give them a chance to respond.
We value the intellectual property of others and are committed to working with copyright owners to protect their rights. If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at Apkdragon.firstname.lastname@example.org.